Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank Goodness

This isn't really going to be an entry. I just had a couple things that I HAD to share with you folks out here on the intarwebz.

1) I have a new blog! Don't worry, I'm still keeping this one. My new one is just a place for me to review movies (and possibly books) using the criteria I judge to be of value. You have to read to find out what those criteria are.

And the blog's name? Erin's Reviews.

Short. Simple. To the point. Much like my cooking.

2) Jezebel (my favorite blog of all things modern and feminist) recently created a list with the help of its readers entitled 75 Books Every Woman Should Read. While it's not intended to be an end-all-be-all of reading lists, I think it's got an amazing collection of prose. Check it out and see how many you've read!

Oh, and guys, it wouldn't hurt for you to read these books, too. ;o)

3) A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and it made me laugh so much I had to immediately share--but on my blog, because re-posting a link on Facebook that someone else has already posted is lamesauce.

6 Saints Who Could Kick Your Ass | Cracked.com
""
6 Saints Who Could Kick Your Ass. These Saints make Rambo look like Gandhi.


Read
Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer

Seen
Various episodes of The Office: Season Two

No comments: