Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stone Cold Fox

I went to the orthodontist this morning to see if anything could be done about the gaps between a couple of my molars and pre-molars.

Good News: I have one of the best results of orthodontics that the doctor has ever seen. He called my overbite and underbite "perfect." He said whoever did my braces deserves a pat on the back for a job very well done.
Bad News: My perfect teeth means I cannot get any kind of further orthodontics: no retainer, no InvisiLign, nothing. Apparently the gaps are just a result of a few of my teeth being smaller than they should be, and attempting to move any of them would ruin my whole bite. So I either just have to live with it or get my dentist to just put a little filling material between the teeth.

Oh well. It's nice to know I've got perfect dental structure, at least!

That's about all the news I've got--boring, I know. But now I leave you with an (educational) funny video that explains what exactly caused this whole subprime mortgage crisis this summer. I promise you do not need to know anything about mortgages or finance or anything to find this video funny. Great British dry humo(u)r!


What Created The Subprime Mess


Read
Batman: Dark Victory by Joseph Loeb and Tim Sale

Seen
The Dark Knight
Mongol
Kung Fu Panda


p.s. Heath Ledger deserves that Oscar 100%. He'd deserve it if he was still alive, and still deserves it in death. Transformative performance.

No comments: