Friday, April 25, 2008

Traveling

This isn't really a post, per se, as much as it's a reminder to myself of the movies (both released and upcoming) that I really want to see. They are in no particular order, except the order of which movies I remembered the fastest.

Released
The Forbidden Kingdom
Baby Mama
Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day
Spiderwick Chronicles
In Bruges
Chicago 10
Paranoid Park
Under the Same Moon
The Flight of the Red Balloon
Jellyfish

Coming Soon
Iron Man
Speed Racer
Prince Caspian
Wall-E
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Children of Huang Shi
The Happening
Get Smart
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Dark Knight

Holy crap. I'm going to need a lot of money to see all of these. I'll start taking donations for Erin's Movie Fund immediately. If the funds don't appear, well, I suppose I can wait the 2 months it takes to get a newly released DVD from the public library system. Free is free, right? ;o)

No comments: