Saturday, November 10, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

As I write this I'm sitting at a computer in Olin Library. It's so good to be back at Kenyon; a little weird, but wonderful. Although I definitely feel like my time here is over that doesn't mean people don't accept me or aren't glad to see me. I'm spending my time pre-How I Learned To Drive running around trying to find people and say hi. So far so good, though people are harder to track down than I remember...

I took all forms of major/popular transportation to get here: train, bus, plane, and car. My experience on Skybus was fabulous and I'm a total convert after just one flight. I've recently become obsessed with reviewing things on Yelp, and I wrote a review for Skybus. Check it out if you're curious.

Stumbling into C300 at 1:30am, I gently woke Cait to tell her I was here and we ended up talking for over an hour. Then Annie and Calista came wandering in, clearly inebriated from their first time pumping the keg at an Archon party, and both of them proceeded to tackle me and effusively declare their love for me. It was amazing. ;o) I went to sleep on the comfy bed Annie created for me on the floor, woke up 9am, wandered down to Ernst for breakfast (the food is still as "meh" as I remember, but yay Cocoa Puffs!), then proceeded to wander around campus looking for people and just seeing how the place has changed. Thankfully I can still use my Kenyon account to connect to the internet here so my laptop hasn't been entirely useless.

Am excited for the cast party tonight in Anna's New Apt. I haven't been to a party since the last one at Barrington and I'm really looking forward to it.

p.s. Vote on my poll (to the left)! I'm curious as to what people would want more. :o)

No comments: